Storm granite is the second darkest of our grey flamed granites. The surface is exfoliated with extreme heat, which creates a flat but gritty texture that is ideal for use around swimming pools where slip resistance is essential. Storm flamed granite has also been tested for salt tolerance and is suitable for use where salt chlorination systems are used. It can also be used to form an attractive wall cladding.
- 800 x 400 x 20mm
- 1000 x 500 x 20mm
- 600 x 600 x 20mm
- 600 x 300 x 20mm
- Flamed edged coping 600 x 350 x 30mm
- Drop Face copers 600 x 350 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Drop Face copers 800 x 400 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Cobblestones 90 x 90 x 30mm tumbled finish.
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Colour is mid grey
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Available in a range of size options
- Available in 30mm flamed edged coping
- Available in “drop faced” profile
- Cooler on the feet than darker stones
Storm granite is great for:
Storm granite pavers can be used in a variety of outdoor paving projects, from the creation of an alfresco area to winding pathways.
The flat, gritty surface of this granite provides it with a non-slip surface, making it ideal for use around swimming pools.
As this stone is an incredibly durable and hard wearing material, it is able to withstand the pressure exerted by vehicular traffic.
Our flamed and polished storm granite is a popular choice for feature walls, but can also be used in other cladding projects with ease.