The soft walnut tones with subtle variations and a texture full of character make Noce travertine a popular choice for paving, pool surrounds, flooring and walling.
- 610 x 305 x 12mm and 30mm
- 610 x 406 x 12mm and 30mm
- 610 x 610 x 12mm and 30mm
- 810 x 406 x 15mm and 30mm
- French pattern x 12mm and 30mm (610 x 406, 406 x 406, 406 x 204, 204 x 204mm)
- 610 x 330 x 30mm tumbled edged copers
- 610 x 406 x 30mm with 50mm drop face copers
- Cobblestones 90 x 90 x 30mm tumbled
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Visually stunning
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Salt safe for use with salt pools
- Non-slip for safety
- Available in a range of size options
- Available in 12mm and 30mm thicknesses
- Cool on the feet around the pool
Noce travertine is great for:
As noce travertine paving is so hard wearing and durable, it is ideal for outdoor projects that will see it receive lots of wear and tear.
This material is ideal for pool coping and edging for a number of reasons – it offers a non-slip surface, can withstand salt and is cool underfoot.
Travertine is ideal for any cladding project, whether you’re planning to create a feature wall or want to cover up an ugly pillar.
As noce travertine flooring is such an attractive option, it is ideal for many indoor applications, too. Bathrooms and kitchens are particularly popular.