The surface of summit has been flamed to add slip resistance then brushed to soften the sharp fine particles produced in the flaming process. This makes summit granite tile superb underfoot while still maintaining a very safe level of slip resistance, ideal for swimming pool surrounds. It is also fine for use around swimming pools using salt chlorination systems.
- 1000 x 500 x 20mm
- 800 x 400 x 20mm
- 600 x 600 x 20mm
- 600 x 300 x 20mm
- 600 x 350 x 30mm flamed edge coping
- Drop Face copers 600 x 350 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Drop Face copers 800 x 400 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
Why this product?
- A very unique "white/blue" colour
- Available in a range of sizes
- Great for swimming pool surrounds
- Square edged and drop faced coping available
- Ideal for any form of outdoor paving
- Very cool on the feet around the pool
Summit granite is great for:
The durability of summit flamed granite makes it an ideal choice for any outdoor paving project, as it will stand the test of time.
Summit granite paving is highly suited to pool coping and edging because it remains cool underfoot, is non-slip and is resistant to salt.
As any area that sees regular vehicular traffic is subjected to high levels of pressure, it is important that you have selected a durable material.
Whether you want a feature wall (indoors or outdoors) or an attractive garden wall, summit granite pavers are an attractive choice.