Our Italian Porphyry Stone sits beautifully in almost all outdoor settings. This stone is very hard and with its great non slip properties and its visual appeal, will form a fantastic paving surface for decades.
- Cobbles- 100 x 100 x 40-60mm split faced
- Free length Cobbles- from 150-400mm x 100mm x 30-60mm thick split faced
- Fingers- Split sided free length shards 150-300mm long x 60-100mm wide x 30-50mm thick split faced
- Random- (crazy) paving x 20-40mm thick split faced
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Available in a range of unique size options
- Historic natural stone direct from the quarry in Italy
Italian Porphyry Stone is great for:
As Porphyry stone is incredibly hard wearing and durable, it is ideal for any outdoor paving project (from alfresco areas to pathways).
The textured surface of Italian Porphyry ensures that it provides an effective non-slip surface when used around swimming pools.
This durable stone is also suitable for use on driveways and other applications that see regular vehicular traffic.
- Commercial Applications- This is an ideal option for commercial applications where safety and durability are paramount