This blend is ideal for outdoor paving and indoor flooring alike. Extremely popular for use around swimming pools and often used as an indoor flooring which flows out to the outdoor paved area.
- 600 x 600 x 15mm
- 810 x 400 x 15mm
- 500 x 500 x 15mm
- 600 x 300 x 15mm
- 400 x 400 x 15mm
- Modular mix- 810 x 810, 810 x 400, 400 x 400, 400 x 195, 195 x 195mm
- Square edge copers up to 1010 x 330 x 30mm- many other sizes
- Bullnosed copers up to 1010 x 330 x 30mm- many other sizes
- Random (crazy) paving.
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Beautifully suited to swimming pool areas with its “beachy” look
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Salt safe for use with salt pools
- Unsurpassed non slip properties for safety
- Available in a range of size options
- Bullnosed and square edged pool coping available in a range of sizes
- A particularly cost effective natural stone product
- Nice and cool underfoot
Desert sand sandstone is great for:
When it comes to outdoor paving projects, from alfresco areas to pathways, you cannot beat the durability of sandstone.
Sandstone is highly suited to use as pool coping for a number of reasons – it has a “beachy” look, is cool underfoot, non-slip and salt resistant.
Whether you are creating a feature wall (indoors or out), a garden wall or covering some entrance pillars, sandstone is an attractive choice.
Sandstone can also be put to use indoors. It is a great addition to any room of the home, particularly in overly wet or hot areas.