The original Victorian stone icon - Castlemaine Slate is unique in its subtle earthy tones and has been proven over many years to be particularly durable. Suitable for all forms of outdoor paving projects from driveways to pool surrounds to wall cladding.
- Random Paving 20-30mm thick and 30-40mm thick
- Random veneer 10-20mm thick
- Random thick paving 40-50 and 50-70mm thick
- Stepping stones various sizes
- Special sized feature slabs
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Visually stunning
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Salt safe for use with salt pools
- Non slip for safety
- Available in a range of thicknesses in “crazy” paving form for various applications
Castlemaine slate is great for:
Slate is suitable for a variety of outdoor paving applications, from stepping stones and pathways to “crazy” paved alfresco areas.
The non-slip surface and salt resistance provided by Castlemaine slate makes it the ideal choice for pool coping and edging applications.
As this stone is so durable and hard wearing, we have found it to be suitable for driveway applications of all shapes and sizes.
Whether you opt for a special sized feature slab or “crazy” paving, slate is suitable for any cladding application (feature walls to pillars).