Raven granite is the darkest of our grey flamed granites. The surface is exfoliated with extreme heat, which creates a flat but gritty texture that is ideal for use around swimming pools where slip resistance is essential. Raven granite stone has also been tested for salt tolerance and is suitable for use where salt chlorination systems are used. It can also be used to form an attractive wall cladding.
- 800 x 400 x 20mm
- 1000 x 500 x 20mm
- 600 x 600 x 20mm
- 600 x 300 x 20mm
- Flamed edge copers 600 x 600 x 30mm
- Flamed edge copers 600 x 350 x 30mm
- Drop Face copers 600 x 350 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Drop Face copers 800 x 400 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Cobblestones 90 x 90 x 30mm tumbled finish and sqaure
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Colour is deep charcoal and if enhanced is almost black
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Available in a range of size options
- Available in 30mm flamed edged coping
- Available in “drop faced” profile
Raven granite is great for:
Raven grey granite pavers are perfect use outdoors, whether you’re paving an alfresco area or creating a winding garden path.
It is essential that the area around your swimming pool offer a non-slip surface; the flat, gritty texture of this granite does just that.
Raven granite pavers are capable of withstanding regular vehicular traffic, unlike other materials that may crack under the pressure.
If you are looking for a highly attractive and durable cladding material, for a feature wall or even a pillar, this granite is a fantastic choice.