Mintaro Slate is sourced from South Australia and is one of only a few recognised Australian Slates. This slate splits very cleanly resulting in minimum surface texture- it can be used indoors for flooring or outdoors for paving, pool surrounds and driveways.
- Random crazy paving
- Special cut slabs for hearths etc
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availablility.
Why this product?
- Consistent in its “bluestone” grey colour
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Salt safe for use with salt pools
- Non slip for safety
- Primarily available as “crazy” paving
- Special sized items such as fire hearths, thresholds, feature slabs, Bullnosed pieces made to order
Mintaro slate is great for:
As this slate is very hard wearing and durable, it can be used in any outdoor paving application (from paths to alfresco areas) with ease.
Mintaro slate is highly suited to pool coping applications, as it offers a non-slip surface for maximum safety and is safe for use with saltwater.
The density and resistance of this slate makes it highly suited to driveways and other applications that see regular vehicular traffic.
Particularly when used in its “crazy” paving form, mintaro slate is very popular for cladding applications, from feature to garden walls.