Classic travertine paving is the lightest of this range – it comes in off white and cream through to soft fawn tones with subtle colour variations within the stone. The unfilled texture is full of character, which makes classic travertine cobbles and pavers ideal for paving, pool surrounds, flooring and wall cladding where an elegant and timeless look is sought.
- 610 x 305 x 12mm and 30mm
- 610 x 406 x 12mm and 30mm
- 610 x 610 x 12mm and 30mm
- 810 x 406 x 15mm and 30mm
- French pattern x 12mm and 30mm (610 x 406, 406 x 406, 406 x 204, 204 x 204mm)
- 610 x 330 x 30mm tumbled edged copers
- 610 x 406 x 30mm with 50mm drop face copers
- Cobblestones 90 x 90 x 30mm tumbled
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Visually stunning
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Salt safe for use with salt pools
- Non-slip for safety
- Available in a range of size options
- Available in 12mm and 30mm thicknesses
- Lovely and cool on the feet around the pool
Classic travertine is great for:
Any outdoor paving project will benefit from travertine, from alfresco areas all the way through to pathways.
This material is a great choice for pool coping and edging, as it provides a non-slip surface and can withstand salt environments.
Whether you are looking to clad a feature wall, the façade of your home or building, a garden wall or a pillar, travertine is an ideal choice.
Classic travertine is equally as suitable for use indoors. It can be used in any room of the home, from the bathroom to the living area.