Black Limestone is a deep charcoal coloured natural limestone available in split, natural cleft form. Being a limestone it splits reasonably cleanly but still has some degree of a “slate like” surface. It is ideal for indoor flooring although over recent years more often used as a paving product. Can be used as a pool surround, driveway or as an attractive wall cladding.
- 600 x 600 x 15mm
- 810 x 400 x 18mm
- 500 x 500 x 15mm
- 600 x 300 x 15mm
- 400 x 400 x 15mm
- Modular 810x810, 810x400, 400x400, 400x195, 195x195
- Bullnosed copers up to 1010 x 330 x 35mm
- Random (crazy) paving.
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Very uniform in colour- can become almost black when sealed with an “enhancing” sealer
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Available in a range of size options
- Available as 15mm calibrated stone
- Available in 35mm Bullnosed and square edged coping
Black limestone is great for:
As limestone is incredibly hard wearing and durable, it is ideal for any outdoor paving project (from alfresco areas to pathways).
The “slate like” surface of black limestone ensures that it provides an effective non-slip surface when used around swimming pools.
This durable stone is also suitable for use on driveways and other applications that see regular vehicular traffic.
The deep charcoal colour of this limestone has made it a popular cladding material in more recent years; it can appear almost black when sealed.