Ash granite is the lightest of our range. A soft grey/white background is speckled with black to present a beautiful tone. The surface is exfoliated with extreme heat, which creates a flat but gritty texture that is ideal for use around swimming pools where slip resistance is essential. Ash grey granite pavers have also been tested for salt tolerance and are suitable for use where salt chlorination systems are used. It can also be used to form an attractive wall cladding.
- 800 x 400 x 20mm
- 1000 x 500 x 20mm
- 600 x 600 x 20mm
- 600 x 300 x 20mm
- Flamed edged ash granite copers 600 x 350 x 30mm
- Drop Face copers 600 x 350 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Drop Face copers 800 x 400 x 30mm with 70mm drop face
- Cobblestones 90 x 90 x 30 tumbled finish
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Colour is a light ice grey
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Available in a range of size options
- Available in 30mm flamed edged coping
- Available in “drop faced” profile
- Nice and cool on the feet
Ash granite is great for:
Ash flamed granite is perfect for any outdoor project, from paving your alfresco or patio area through to creating a pathway.
The gritty texture of ash granite pavers makes them ideal for use around swimming pools, as they are non-slip and resistant to saltwater.
As granite is extremely hard wearing and durable, it is the perfect choice for driveways and other areas that see regular vehicular traffic.
These pavers also have myriad of uses as a wall cladding material. They are suitable for feature walls, façades, garden walls and pillars.