A soft blend of grey greens, silver, rusts and terracotta in colour, Alpine Quartz is ideal in any form of external paving application- either pedestrian paving or for driveways.
- Modular x 15-20mm thick- 905 x 600, 600 x 600, 600 x 295, 295 x 295mm
- 905 x 330 x 30mm bullnosed copers
Other sizes to order. Please phone to confirm current stock availability.
Why this product?
- Suitable for swimming pool areas
- Extremely hard wearing and durable
- Salt safe for use with salt pools
- Excellent non slip properties for safety
- Available in a range of size options
- Bullnosed and square edged pool coping available in a range of sizes
- Cool on the feet
Alpine quartz is great for:
The hard wearing and durable nature of this quartz make it highly suited to outdoor paving applications, from alfresco areas to pathways.
The aggressive texture of this quartz and the fact it is cool underfoot make it the ideal selection for pool coping and edging projects.
This quartz can be used for any cladding application, as it is available in a range of sizes and the aggressive texture adds interest to the area.